Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who buys pensions

Options
  • 21-12-2010 2:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hey all.

Im just doing some private research for myself.

In the private sector, I know that pensions are sought but there was a boom in the veterinary business' so I have heard for past few years.

Has any one else come across other areas in the private sector that get or are searching for pensions. I am working on this and please excuse if this msg is very vague, but so far since 2007 until now it has been vets and academic lecturers.

Surely there is a lot more sections in society that have a interest in pensions ( of all sorts)

P.s I would like to compile a complete data table on Irish pension sectors once I gather the information.

Thanks in advance
    Appreaciate the help in advance.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,754 ✭✭✭oldyouth

Hey all.

Im just doing some private research for myself.

In the private sector, I know that pensions are sought but there was a boom in the veterinary business' so I have heard for past few years.

Has any one else come across other areas in the private sector that get or are searching for pensions. I am working on this and please excuse if this msg is very vague, but so far since 2007 until now it has been vets and academic lecturers.

Surely there is a lot more sections in society that have a interest in pensions ( of all sorts)

P.s I would like to compile a complete data table on Irish pension sectors once I gather the information.

Thanks in advance
    Appreaciate the help in advance.
    If you have that concept as your base, you're at nothing. People from every walk of life take out private pensions. Some make sacrafices in order to provide for the future and others have disposable income and it is a tax efficient way of saving.

Advertisement