Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

irish ghost hunting tv show??

Options
  • 21-12-2010 2:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

anyone know of one that is in production there was talk of one anyway?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

There is a few as far as I know.TV3 and RTE both have shows on the books to be broadcast in 2011.

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭Ruth KPS

There is also one being aired in early 2011. "Ghost Division" which is with Paranormal Ulster of Northern Ireland.

You can see their promo on YouTube

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,239 ✭✭✭✭KeithAFC

The best one on the Island is Northern Irelands greatest haunts by far. Apparently will appear on another channel soon as well. Its great.

KeithAFC wrote: »
    The best one on the Island is Northern Irelands greatest haunts by far. Apparently will appear on another channel soon as well. Its great.

Im starting to think your on that! :p

Grimes wrote: »
    Im starting to think your on that! :p
    Nope. It just finished it 2nd series a week ago on BBC N.I. Its a really great programme grimes. PSI (the investigation team) really impress me with what they try to do.

If they find nothing at all, they say so.

• Advertisement

KeithAFC wrote: »
    If they find nothing at all, they say so.

Except in the last clip you uploaded :p;)

Grimes wrote: »
    Except in the last clip you uploaded :p;)
    Well, who is to say its nothing. They only looked at it. Lets be honest, it was odd. Its not every investigation you would get something like that and not at least look at it.

Plus it did look spooky lol.

Advertisement