Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where did Canton Cottage go to?

Options
  • 21-12-2010 11:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭

Saw the other query about a takeaway - made me wonder...

Canton Cottage did the best ribs for miles around. Then it closed - I thought only for building work. Does anyone know if it has opened up, relocated, or where the chef now works (sparked by idea that it might be the Kung Fu)

Missing those ribs - any help appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭Pique

Hughie flattened the place to make a state of the art smoking area with heaters, leather couches, tap-tables, and pool tables. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭Domscard

jmark wrote: »
    Saw the other query about a takeaway - made me wonder...

Canton Cottage did the best ribs for miles around. Then it closed - I thought only for building work. Does anyone know if it has opened up, relocated, or where the chef now works (sparked by idea that it might be the Kung Fu)

Missing those ribs - any help appreciated

You joined in April 2006 and this is your first post on Boards :eek:
    Man, those ribs must have been good to entice you to the keyboard after four and a half years! ;) I'll have some of those, please ...

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭jmark

Domscard wrote: »
    You joined in April 2006 and this is your first post on Boards :eek:
    Man, those ribs must have been good to entice you to the keyboard after four and a half years! ;) I'll have some of those, please ...

Brilliant - well spotted. Made me laugh out loud! :D

Had been watching the boards for weather and snowtyre discussion over last few weeks, and then saw the takeaway question, went to post - and found I had already joined 4 years ago. Hadnt remembered at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭jmark

PS they were that good though

Advertisement