Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Vet - Ecco Road Dundalk

Options
  • 21-12-2010 12:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭

Hi guys

Does anyone know what this new vet is called on the Ecco Road in Dundalk?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭qc3

Her name is Anna.not sure of business name. She worked in pj's for a while.
    Top vet. she is beside fitzpatrick electrical

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭bob2oo7

qc3 wrote: »
    Her name is Anna.not sure of business name. She worked in pj's for a while.
    Top vet. she is beside fitzpatrick electrical

Yeah she was our vet in PJ's, very good, that why I want to move to her

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

+1 to above comments, very good vet.

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭gernon

I think Anna trades as Healthy Pets her number is 042 9337763

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 jets799

oh she is very good, took my dog there the other day, she was so nice to me and the dog and the price was good to...
    will bring my cat to if she ever needs to go

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 johnthelad

I have always taken my dog to PJ Boyles on the coes road in Dundalk. He is definitely the best vet i have come across and has very reasonable prices too. Would recommend him to anyone that really cares about there pets! Phone:042 9328000

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 hollypops

Hi, I have recently moved to Dundalk from Uk with my two dogs and a cat. I am very interested in animal welfare and noticed the good work that Dundalk dog rescue is doing. I was just wondering if there are any vets in the area that neuter these poor stray, some abandoned animals, cats etc so there wont be a continuing flow of unwanted animals, at a reasonable price for people to be encouraged to take their pets along. Two of my pets came from animal rescue centres in UK and they always neuter them before giving them to a new home. I wonder if any vets in Dundalk would be willing to give this service to people who cannot otherwise afford to get animals neutered.

Advertisement