Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pup barking in new house

• 21-12-2010 12:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭

Hi all. We have just moved to a new house and our 6 month old yorkie has taken to barking and scratching the door like a lunatic when we go to bed. In the old house we never had a problem with this. The first night we brought her home when she was 11 weeks old she barked for about 5 mins and stopped and never barked again when we went to bed. We work during the day so she is often on her own for 5 or 6 hours a day but that never bothered her either. After about 45 minutes last night she stopped and must have went to sleep but when I got up for work this morning and let her out to go to the toilet she went mad again when I left until my girlfriend got up. Any ideas how to help stop her barking?

Advertisement