Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Snes/Nes/GB/GBC/GBA Emulator for DS?

• 21-12-2010 12:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,276 ✭✭✭

Hi, I want to play backup copies of my Snes/Nes/GB/GBC games on my DS. Can anyone please point me in the right direction to get the best emulators with no slowdown. I did have a Snes Emu for my DS a few weeks ago but it was very glitchy and slow, I just cant rememeber what emu it was. Anyone help please?

Thanks!

PS: To mods, I want to play my backups of my games, games that I own, not d/l'd roms :) Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,276 ✭✭✭readyletsgo

Sorry! I just found the perfect list of emulators for the DS Here and Here also

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 122 ✭✭patq16

Have you seen the new Supercard DSTWO card it has very good plugins of emulators and now also can play Avi. movie files direct without having to convert. Seems to play everything thrown at it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,276 ✭✭✭readyletsgo

Yeah I had a look into that a while ago too. I got myself a R4i card though. Might invest in a DSTWO card in the new year. Would like to have all my old games on the one ninty system. Ta!

Advertisement