Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ugly Christmas jumpers

• 21-12-2010 12:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭

Anyone know where I can buy a really, REALLY ugly Christmas jumper anywhere in Ennis?

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I don't know how to answer this without insulting a lot of shops :)

I'll try - The Cash Company (by Supermacs) and a shop in the Market beside the Post Office (can't remember the name) cater for the "older" market so they might have some unfashionable items ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭Shapey Fiend

Hard to say.. Pennies maybe? There's nothing like that in your Club Dangans/Manix/Burkes type places. Maybe Ennis Cash Company?

Could trawl through the charity shops they'll probably have some fantastically ugly jumpers that'll fit the bill even if they're not strictly Xmas themed.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,620 ✭✭✭✭dr.fuzzenstein

+1 on the charity shops, you'd be sure to find something hideous in there.
    But beware! People might have died in those clothes.;)
    If all else fails:

http://www.buyuglysweaters.com

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Balagan

+1 on the charity shops, you'd be sure to find something hideous in there.
    But beware! People might have died in those clothes.;)
    If all else fails:

http://www.buyuglysweaters.com

Ah, why not look on the bright side instead and think about how people lived in those clothes!

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭pedroThePirate

Bourkes might have what you need ! ! !
    :D:D:D

Chris

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23 joeydel

<mod snip>

if you wish to advertise please contact hello@boards.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Call into Willie McCannon in Market Street, he should be able to sort you out with what my friends and I used to call a "sensible jumper" in our single days.

Advertisement