Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Jobseeker's (just to clarify something)

• 21-12-2010 1:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭

Last week, I got my double payment on the Tuesday. (I always collect on this day, fwiw)

So, there's no collection today, if I'm right? Going by what it says in the sticky above, do I collect tomorrow for tuesday the 28th's payment, or have I gotten that totally wrong?:confused:

Cheers in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 180 ✭✭stevveyg

hi op im the same got a double last week, and will get this weeks payment tomorrow,then nothing again till January 4th

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭IntoTheAshtray

stevveyg wrote: »
    hi op im the same got a double last week, and will get this weeks payment tomorrow,then nothing again till January 4th

Hi,

You collect on a Tuesday, too, yeah?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 180 ✭✭stevveyg

ya sorry i meant to say that, but was told yesterday in post office to come in Wednesday for this weeks money.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭IntoTheAshtray

Ah, well that's that sorted then. Thanks, pal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 776 ✭✭✭sellerbarry

stevveyg wrote: »
    Not exactly right. Next week when there's supposed to be no payment, you can collect on Friday 31st as the next monday is a bank holiday and your payment has to be lodged to post office on the Friday. ;)

Happy Christmas all...........................

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 921 ✭✭✭sonic.trip

I just went to collect last weeks payment today (normally wednesday) and got a double week, guy in the post office said there should be another one there tomorrow, is that right and then nothing until Janauary?

Advertisement