Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats wrong with my sig?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,033 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Follow your sig and create a thread there asking what is wrong with it, as requested just a few lines below what you quoted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭Dingatron

Sorry I'm a bit thick? Still don't get you. Following my signature (to feedback forum) is exactly how and why I created this thread in Feedback after reading the full guidelines.

Rather than start a new thread I may as well give some constructive feedback also as a user. These sig rules really are getting a bit out of hand.

If your sig has been snipped and you're not sure why, please start a new thread on this forum to ask and remember to be polite.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,479 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Your sig leads to the Signatures forum which is a sub-forum of feedback for discussion on signatures.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭Dingatron

Ahh didn't see the subforum in spite of checking. Appologies can a mod please move this?

Advertisement