Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Not available in ROI

• 21-12-2010 2:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭

I am a Sky+HD customer.

I was watching channel 4 this morning - T4 was on. I saw that Glee was on at 11.05 so I set it to record in Sky Planner. (no Glee hating please :) )

When I just went to watch it there, it showed the T4 presenters introducing it, but then it just went blank and a message "Recording Interrupted" . When I pressed the "i" button, it gave the programme synopsis and at the end it read "Not available in ROI".

What is that all about???

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 138 ✭✭homelink

TV3 have the rights to Glee in Ireland.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

TV3 are a couple of weeks ahead of CH4 with Glee (the oh watches it).

You can tune the UK version of CH4 into other channels-no recording though.
    Frequency is 10.714 h 22.0 5/6

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

That was God telling you not to watch Glee.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,711 ✭✭✭fat-tony

Nah - it was God telling him to buy a Freesat PVR;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 553 ✭✭✭flower tattoo

There's a few programmes that happens on- annoying isn't it!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Pity it wouldn't happen to Deal Or No Deal.:D

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 3,584 Mod ✭✭✭✭St Senan

zerks wrote: »
    Glee (the oh watches it).

Yeah Right :):)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 132 ✭✭Dave_Dublin

The really BAD thing is, if you're recording a programme AFTER one that's "Not Available in ..." it also doesn't play back when you try to watch it if your box happened to start recording just before the show starts as the BLOCK THIS IN IRELAND signal hasn't been turned off yet . . .

Advertisement