Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pro-Capital Punishment / Anti-Abortion

124»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,087 ✭✭✭Festus

[quite]
    The same place that tells you English is spelled with a capital letter and explains the variations of the word 'two' ;)
    [end quite]

I use internet english. It's a new form where the style is more conversational rather than prosaic and I was emphasising the word. Occasionally I type with an accent too.

[quite]
    Not really tbh, when in one sentence you say to me that Jesus reads minds and in the next he doesn't understand why God is letting him be crucified...but then it is quite the psalm, perhaps it does explain what he really meant..eventually. But of all places in the Bible to not complete a pivotal quote! You'd think the direct word of God would be much less.. interpretable.
    [end quite]

did you study comprehension at all? you know, the concept of reading with the purpose of understanding and then displaying the understanding derived? Perhaps not.

[quite]
    Except, of course, for the passage that actually relates to this thread re: value of human life! To summarise:
    Adult:may be executed if crime fits the aforementioned punishment. Fetus: Fair game, only worth a response if a husband sees fit.
    [end quite]

I thought the thread was about incongruity?

[quite]
    My pointing out your unwillingness and/or inability to respond to this in your last post over the decision to focus on my grammar and sense of humour shall suffice as my final contribution to our debate. Probably :pac:[end quite]

actully, in this sub conversation I'm more focused on your predilecition for mockery over comprehension.

Advertisement