Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Presents from the babysitter?!

Options
  • 21-12-2010 3:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,663 ✭✭✭

Hi Parents. I’m hoping you might be able to help me out. I’ve been started babysitting for my neighbours for about 9 years. Their son is 9 and their daughter is 7 and they’re practically like my own siblings! My younger sister now babysits for them and she got them games for their DS’s for Christmas which is what I was planning on getting for them. I’m now thinking that instead of a toy or a game or clothes, it might be a nice idea to take them on a fun day out or something along those lines. We’ve already done dinner and the panto and I always bring them to the cinema. So I was just wondering parents might like and appreciate and what the kiddies that age are into?? Thanks in advance for any suggestions. :)

PS I'm responsible and trusted to drive with them etc so travelling isn't an issue!

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

What county?

I would have suggested Panto:)
    Do you know anyhting that they love?like football or music?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 734 ✭✭✭astra2000

What a lovely thoughtful girl you are, I am sure anything would be appreciated it really is just nice to be thought of. Maybe ye could go bowling or swimming if you havent done that before.

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭flower tattoo

Bowling! My kids think an hours bowling and a maccie d is the best afternoon ever. They are 8 & 9, hth

Advertisement