Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BMW E60 Sat Nav DVD

Options
  • 21-12-2010 3:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi,
    Does anyone out there have a sat nav dvd that would suit the built-in system in a 2006 5 series Bmw?
    Maybe you have upgraded to the newer maps recently and have an older one lying around and want a few quid for it?
    Ive lost my Dvd and the prices the dealers are charging are lunatic.
    There is someone sellng one on adverts.ie but they havent replied to any pm's or anything.
    I know i can order one from the UK from ebay or whatever but i was hoping to have before the holidays.
    If anyone can help, drop me a PM.
    Cheers
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭Biglad

If you google what you are looking for you might come across a site called gpsunderground, you can download your maps from there and burn your own DVD if you are handy with a PC. Made a set of discs for a RangeRover two weeks ago. Afaik it is not illegal or else I would not be recommneding this.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,243 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Alternatively this site might be worth looking at:

http://www.bmw-satnav.co.uk/

Also register at www.bmw-driver.net, someone there might have an old dvd they don't want anymore. I recently got an unused 17" space saver wheel for my 3 Series from one of the kind regulars there free of charge.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

PM sent with link to naughty DVD supplier, and no, not THAT kind of naughty you filthy boardsies.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 watch999

Thanks guys, great help

Advertisement