Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Forgotten City again

• 21-12-2010 4:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭

First it was the Government then RTE, even TV3 had a go at ignoring us but now the Gods are at it… It snowed in our Neighbouring Counties Wexford, Kilkenny and Cork in the last few days but didn’t bother to drop any down on us. Where or who do we send our e-mails to Complain ? :cool:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

You mean thank right?

Roads are dangerous, shops suffer a massive downturn in business, as do pubs and restaurants. Costs the council thousands to grit the roads etc...and the whole country turn into professional photographers. It looks pretty, but so does a volcano tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Imbatman

Same here in Limerick,rte will prob do a full prime time report on it....Limerick city,a town so hard even the snow is frightened to go there:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭dayshah

The Viking snow-god has spared us as we are building a longship in his honour.

[I can imagine the Prime Time report about Limerick snowmen selling 'snow' :)]

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭sydsad

thank **** for the no snow. Thats all i have to say. What a pain. It was great for about 2 days. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Say no to Snow (esp the RTE South East correspondent! :p) I'm wild for the mild!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

I hate the bloody stuff. Gotta drive to Wexford every day in it. The problem is people crawling along too slow even for the conditions. Cant get my head around saddo's staring wistfully through windows for hours. Sad!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 3,645 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beeker

Here's hoping for a green Christmas:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Max Powers

Tv3 have completely removed Waterford off their weather map again. I have e-mailed both saying why no Waterford on main map when other 4 cities always appear on main map along with other towns such as Kilkenny, athlone etc. Basically, I dont watch TV3 news due to this.

news@tv3.ie

martin.king@tv3.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

To be honest im glad TV3 don't recognise us, cause I don't Fcukin recognise them. Pure scum of a tv station. X factor, x factor re-runs, soaps and rehashed english and
    American trash.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭dayshah

To be honest im glad TV3 don't recognise us, cause I don't Fcukin recognise them. Pure scum of a tv station. X factor, x factor re-runs, soaps and rehashed english and
    American trash.

TV3 is like 'The Sun', only you can't wipe your arse with it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement