Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to rent Nintendo games.

Options
  • 21-12-2010 4:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭

Hi Folk,

Anybody know where I can rent a Nintendo WII games in Cork City Center? I am looking for Indiana Jones, but it seem this one becomes rare item now. It will be useful if there is a web address or estimate renting price.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

How about trying extravision or one of the other movie rental places? They all do games also...

You might pick up a cheap copy on ebay or in one of the shops in the city however I doubt you want to buy it or you would have said it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭masadjie

Thanks kingtut, that item is expensive in ebay. It seems that one is a rare item. It cost 70 euro (used) in ebay.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

masadjie wrote: »
    Thanks kingtut, that item is expensive in ebay. It seems that one is a rare item. It cost 70 euro (used) in ebay.

Try gamestop 2nd hand it's hard to get cause of its other use

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

dave1982 wrote: »

Is this what you now need for homebrew on the wii? before all you needed was a memory card.

tuxy wrote: »
    Is this what you now need for homebrew on the wii? before all you needed was a memory card.

It is interesting to play with homebrew. I am interested to install a Linux OS in my WII. Need to learn how to do that.

• Advertisement

dave1982 wrote: »

Just tried to find in gamestop and Xtravision today. No luck. They don't have that one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

You should try Cash Connectors on McCurtain St. Even though you have to buy it, you might find it for a good price, considering it's about €70 on eBay like you said.

Might make good profit. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 49 mocathain

i had to buy it off ebay last week cost me 80 euro
    i tried everywhere in Cork and nobody had it.

mocathain wrote: »
    i had to buy it off ebay last week cost me 80 euro
    i tried everywhere in Cork and nobody had it.

Yep, that's true, pretty expensive for 80 e. Some auction even sold for 90 in ebay. So, then perhaps I may borrow from you he he :)

Advertisement