Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Man United v Sunderland dec 26 3pm

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭Your Airbag

14 goals for Berbs and Christmas is not even over yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Average-Ro wrote: »
    It's fantastic to see Anderson and Rafael playing like this, and with Cleverly and Wellbeck doing well on loan, it makes for a bright future.

It really is. And what's great is, Anderson isn't just having good games, he's dominating them and being the pivotal figure in the centre of the field. Dare I say, he's been our quarterback as of late :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Whats the odds for Berbs 3rd Hatrick of the season :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,068 ✭✭✭yermandan

All over them now

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,918 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

So good to see Anderson showing how talented he is. Delighted he's come back so strong in the last few weeks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,528 ✭✭✭✭nullzero
    °°°°°

14 goals for Berbs and Christmas is not even over yet.

Great to see him doing the business, even if he does still look like he's on a fag break most of the time, he's definitely unique.

Glazers Out!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭SK1979

Loved Ando's little look the other way when playing that ball to Berba for the 2nd. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,161 ✭✭✭Average-Ro

Tom_Brady wrote: »
    It really is. And what's great is, Anderson isn't just having good games, he's dominating them and being the pivotal figure in the centre of the field. Dare I say, he's been our quarterback as of late :)

Ohhh, I see what you did there:p....

Giggs off. He's had a great game.

Macheda & Gibson? :confused:
    But im liking this team :(

• Advertisement

Yeah, the break did him wonders.

Macheda & Gibson? :confused:
    But im liking this team :(

Have to start resting players for the run of games coming up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

If you make a Brady reference I'm reporting you!

Average-Ro wrote: »
    Have to start resting players for the run of games coming up.

True.Not the most pleasant

kmart6 wrote: »
    If you make a Brady reference I'm reporting you!

Why would I make a Brady reference? It's not as if Anderson has won more Superbowls than Peyton Manning and Brett Favre combined!

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

Berba what a fcuking effort

Unbelievable skill from Berbs..Jaysus

°°°°°

What an effort on the turn from Berba, just amazing.

Glazers Out!

Rafael in trouble after that tackle from Miler

Please get up Rafael:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

Surprise surprise Rafa gets up...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 805 ✭✭✭reverenddave

any other live stream working ????????

THFC wrote: »

Were you concerned too?;)

°°°°°

Funny,

He got two jarring impacts on his knee, he'd be stupid to jump up straight away, it's not like he was throwing a Ronaldo style tantrum.
    Were it a Spurs player in that position you'd be full of sympathy, of course it's only United players who feign injury.

Glazers Out!

yermandan wrote: »

This channel had been banned because of Copyright Infringement.

Channel 98700 on sopcast. I've had it running from the 20 minute mark and haven't had a problem yet. Not in English though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Why would I make a Brady reference? It's not as if Anderson has won more Superbowls than Peyton Manning and Brett Favre combined!

:pac:

Why you little swine.....

This channel had been banned because of Copyright Infringement.

Im still watching it!!

• Advertisement

nullzero wrote: »
    Funny,

He got two jarring impacts on his knee, he'd be stupid to jump up straight away, it's not like he was throwing a Ronaldo style tantrum.
    Were it a Spurs player in that position you'd be full of sympathy, of course it's only United players who feign injury.

Eh, I was actually basing my comment on the reaction of the other United players and the physio, they didnt seem too worried for some reason. Also the replay clearly showed he was hit once.
    Also the only Spurs player whos seems fond of diving is Keane and yeh can ask any of the other lads over in the SSC my opinions of him...

°°°°°

Good shift Berba, come on Chico.

Glazers Out!

http://www.vipfast.net/ch2.html

Chico on!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭shadowcomplex

how long is nani out for?

it's working :) thanks

• Advertisement

how long is nani out for?

He isn't even listed on physioroom yet so not sure.

°°°°°

Eh, I was actually basing my comment on the reaction of the other United players and the physio, they didnt seem too worried for some reason. Also the replay clearly showed he was hit once.
    Also the only Spurs player whos seems fond of diving is Keane and yeh can ask any of the other lads over in the SSC my opinions of him...

His leg jarred twice, you clearly weren't paying attention to the replays, in fact he got a third impact when he landed on the ground akwardly.

It's also really easy to display your dislike of a player who's on the way out the door at White Hart Lane but often saved your clubs blushes over the years. I'm sure he and Berba were hero's of yours a few short years ago.

Glazers Out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭BERBA

His leg jarred twice, you clearly weren't paying attention to the replays, in fact he got a third impact when he landed on the ground akwardly.QUOTE]

Which one is that? John or Edward?;)

°°°°°

BERBA wrote: »
    His leg jarred twice, you clearly weren't paying attention to the replays, in fact he got a third impact when he landed on the ground akwardly.QUOTE]

The one with the stupid hair that talks like a girl...

Glazers Out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

BERBA wrote: »

Edward, he broke his leg during the summer.:)

• Advertisement

His leg jarred twice, you clearly weren't paying attention to the replays, in fact he got a third impact when he landed on the ground akwardly.
    Right, clearly I have missed something.. doubt it but I'll wait till I see it again.
    It's also really easy to display your dislike of a player who's on the way out the door at White Hart Lane but often saved your clubs blushes over the years. I'm sure he and Berba were hero's of yours a few short years ago.

Dont go making assumptions now;)

°°°°°

Right, clearly I have missed something.. doubt it but I'll wait till I see it again.

Dont go making assumptions now;)

Myler slide in caught him akwardly, his leg jarred twice then he landed akwardly.
    Hardly taking the piss to stay on the ground in that situation and make sure you're not seriously injured, it's hardly something you can tell when you're still on the ground, for all he knew he'd done one or both of his medial ligaments, had the done that and gotten up we could have aggrivated his injury.

I don't like seeing players acting the idiot either but you have to be realistic too.

Glazers Out!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,918 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Decent win, that. Can't believe we didn't score more though!

Good win; but was expecting 3 points with the amount of players Sunderland had out TBH.

I see Birmingham away as a tougher test than today. Good thing Anderson was bought off early in the second half. We'll need his drive in midfield to break Brum down.

°°°°°

I bet Tevez think's he's going to be top scorer this evening after his two against Newcastle.
    I'd say he hates Berbatov with a passion.
    Great performance today for the most part, pity about the socreline not being more decisive.

Glazers Out!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,562 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

Good win but i think we should have put a few more past them.really happy with Anderson he has turned things around the past few weeks.Rooney needs a goal badly but his overall play was good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,369 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

a routine win for Utd.

as expected from a title-challenging team, they've beaten an understrength Sunderland team. anything less would've been very surprising.

the performance was vibrant, so that's a definite positive i would have thought from a Utd point of view, even though the result was never in doubt after the first 5 minutes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

only saw the last 15 mins (plus the goals)

looking forward to MOTD tonight :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

Good result. Great to see Anderson continuing his excellent form of late.

Very disappointed to see Gibson come on though. Am I the only one that doesn't feel he is playing well enough to be considered a United player. It's no coincidence that Sunderland were more dominant when Ando went off. Gibson looked like he didn't want to be there at all. He was almost running away from the play, both attacking and defending. I know United were in total control and cruising but that's no excuse for Gibson not putting in an effort. He should have been demanding the ball and showing Fergie that he deserves a first team place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

Motm can't pick between giggs Anderson and berbatov

• Advertisement
Advertisement