Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prescription Claim Form?

Options
  • 21-12-2010 4:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭

I went into the pharmacy today to get my prescription for citalopram like I've done every week since October.Handed the cashier my precription and off she went to fill it.She came back and I paid her 50c as usual for it.

When I got home I opened the bag and found a prescription claim form in it along with my meds.I've never gotten one of these before and just wondering what am I supposed to do with it?I dont have a medical card or anything either.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭squeky

Did you pay cash for your medication?

If yes, then all she gave you was a receipt for your medication and you can hold on to that and if in a calender month you buy alot of medication you may be able to claim some of the cost back under the "Drug payment scheme "which you would have to pay €120 per month to the chemist and then you get all your medication free, alot people use this if they have lots of medication that would be over the €120 per calender month and they would only pay the €120, hope this makes sense.

I take it that is what it is but maybe someboby else will answer you to..

Advertisement