Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suggestions for New Years celebrations

Options
  • 21-12-2010 6:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭

Jusst saw a thread there about Radisson and was thinking, maybe a thread for suggestions on what to do / where to go on New Years in Galway for people that don't know what to do or for those with good suggestions to contribute.

I actually planned it about 2 weeks back (for a change), might not be for everyone as I live out in Oranmore but I am going with a group of about 10 to a place called Coach House Hotel. They do like a package for 40-50 Euro with Buffet, Champers, Karaoke, DJ and some competition til late.

I cannot stand the thought of being wedged up against a wall in the Front door kind of place (God bless those who like it, I don't) with a lukewarm beer anymore so I decided to go local :-)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Sofa King

For the last few years i've always had dinner parties or went to dinner parties in friends,or maybe i'm just getting sensible as i get older? (28)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭wet-paint

Word. Rent a house with a bunch of friends, host a party. That's what we're doing. Got a goddamned palace, for seventy five bucks each, for an entire week, between twelve of us.

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭dec25532

There is a thing on in Tuam costing €150 a head, monkey suit the lot. Albeit for cancer care but the thing is nearly sold out I'm told. I think it is excessive but there is obviously still money out there. Agree with previous poster bout the house party. Deffo my thing.

Advertisement