Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Eve mass

• 21-12-2010 6:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭

Hi, could anybody tell me if there's any child-friendly masses on Christmas Eve no later than 6.30 anywhere in the city?Or alternatively a quick mass (under 30mins) before 6.30 Christmas Eve..Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭dayshah

Hi, could anybody tell me if there's any child-friendly masses on Christmas Eve no later than 6.30 anywhere in the city?Or alternatively a quick mass (under 30mins) before 6.30 Christmas Eve..Thanks

I think the Dominican is the earliest. It gets crowded though so you have to be early to get a seat.

I forget what time the mass is, but I think its at 19.00, which might be a bit late.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Don't think there would be too many TBH given the day.

One suggestion might be that 13.05 mass in the church behind city square. I know it's not technically a Christmas mass but it's an option.

Advertisement