Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Handbag

Options
  • 21-12-2010 9:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭

I bought a handbag in Penney's about two weeks ago (could be one week ago, I cannot remember) and paid €11 for it.

Today the zip broke (as in, I cannot close the bag/zip fully otherwise I won't get it open) currently I use my finger to put the zip open/close it, as the hook to open/close it came off. I tried to put it back on, but it came off again.

And some of the studs have come off (this doesn't bother me though).

I don't have the tags from the bag, only the receipt, if I bring it back to Penneys, is there anything they can/will do about it?

And yes, I know I shouldn't expect much from a bag that cost €11, but the bag I used before that, I paid €5 for it in Dunnes and it last months.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

The staff will be able to identify the bag from the code on the inside label. Head to the customer service desk and you should be able to get some satisfaction.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

dudara wrote: »
    The staff will be able to identify the bag from the code on the inside label. Head to the customer service desk and you should be able to get some satisfaction.
    Thank you.

Advertisement