Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial Pursuit in Dublin

Options
  • 21-12-2010 9:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭

Hi

Can anyone tell me where I could buy the Master Edition or (better still) just the cards for the Master Edition in Dublin?

Thanks

Nova

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

would smyths or argos not have it?

at a push try forbidden planet on the quays as well

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭spiralbound

would smyths or argos not have it?

at a push try forbidden planet on the quays as well

Cheers, I have tried Argos (online at least, I doubt their in-store catalogues differ?) - they've only got the 'Bet you know it' version, and I'm looking for the classic, Master Edition.

I might trek into town later and have a look in smyths and the like - or maybe the sensible thing to do would be to ring them? That might make more sense, especially in this weather ;)

Thanks!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,652 Mod ✭✭✭✭pinkypinky

My Dad tried Smyths last week and they only had the betting one as well. Real shame - we know the answers to all our cards now!

Genealogy Forum Mod

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭spiralbound

Just to let you know, I found the Master Edition in Toymaster off Henry Street, thanks for all the suggestions! They had at least one left on the shelf, and loads of the betting one.

Advertisement