Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Volunteering to help others stuck with the snow.

Options
  • 22-12-2010 12:18am
    Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Over in the Weather forum they have a thread running where if you can help out with driving/shopping, snow clearing anything for people who are stuck due to the snow, you add your details and people can contact you if they need help.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056125853

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jimdagym

Nice thread. I don't know if it's better to have our own one or use theirs, given the geography of this forum, but if anyone needs anything important from the shop or anything, pm me. I'll be home from work after 4.
    Also leaving baldoyle industrial estate at 3.15 tomorrow if someone needs a lift. Going up n32 then m1, or thereabouts. Be leaving for there at 6 in the morning so if someone needs to get in, I'll check my pm's before I leave.

In Balbriggan, btw.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Jaypers, should have said, I'm in Swords, available pretty much all of the time, can do shopping, driving, picking up prescriptions etc.

Am rubbish at digging/clearing snow due to a bad hip :rolleyes:

Anyway if I can help anyone out, pm me :)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

Santry area here so I should hopefully be around if needed :)

PM etc

Advertisement