Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can you help me on picking the colour of my web?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭lil_lisa

I'd suggest having a look on kuler.adobe.com, I used it to pick colours for my website that blend well together, its pretty useful and has a lot of choices!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 nvus

this is my go-to-page for cooler colour picker
    http://colorschemedesigner.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

not clicking on that but is it a spambot?

BobskiUK wrote: »
    I want your opinion on my new website. My current website is in black colour , webmaster is suggesting using the same colour for new website. They both will be related to each other. Current website http://www.artdomconstruction.co.uk but newone I think should be in different colour. What do you think?

Bob to be honest that site looks and feels like a game-fan-boy web design, you should market your website like other builder/DIY sites, because they're marketed towards people of a certain age and group of income and such things..

if your roof builder google "roof builder" and see what the search reveals, 9 times outta 10 this is how any of your potential online customers will find you, and they'll judge your site on how clean and reliable it looks and feels.

do the search on google try it on google.com, google.co.uk & google.ie to see what the top 5 are like ans pick one that YOU would buy from. Then theme your design on those choices.

• Advertisement
Advertisement