Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eircom query and display query on phone

Options
  • 22-12-2010 1:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭

Talk Talk 3020 phone

hi

i have two querys :

1, can you be charged by your provider ie service charge,: for using this phone that has an Answering Machine, are there charges, i did ring Eircom the provider says no but was just wondering

he did say something about if you have a mailbox with eircom you have to cancel it etc

any clues or help be grateful

2 also on my display on the screen i have my time on it which has :

20-44, -1- but whats this -1- for any advice appreciated,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

faolteam wrote: »
    Talk Talk 3020 phone

hi

i have two querys :

1, can you be charged by your provider ie service charge,: for using this phone that has an Answering Machine, are there charges, i did ring Eircom the provider says no but was just wondering

he did say something about if you have a mailbox with eircom you have to cancel it etc

any clues or help be grateful

2 also on my display on the screen i have my time on it which has :

20-44, -1- but whats this -1- for any advice appreciated,

Hi faolteam,

The only way eircom would charge for call answering is if the customer avails of the service (eircom mailbox) which is a call answeing service on the line.

If the answering machine is inbuilt in the phone there should be no charge.

As far as I am aware the 1 indicates (1 call).

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭faolteam

Advertisement