Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

East Wall - Anyone have anyone that needs calling on?

Options
  • 22-12-2010 1:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,211 ✭✭✭

Folks,

I'm based in East Wall and if anyone wants me to call in on anyone they know in the area (such as old people), get provisions for them, help them do things etc... then drop me a pm and I'll try to do so Wednesday evening.

Obviously I will provide my real name and phone number etc... in advance to anyone making contact.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Folks,

I'm based in East Wall and if anyone wants me to call in on anyone they know in the area (such as old people), get provisions for them, help them do things etc... then drop me a pm and I'll try to do so Wednesday evening.

Obviously I will provide my real name and phone number etc... in advance to anyone making contact.

Thats very decent of you.

My advice would be to call into the PP on Church Road and volunteer your services there too.

There's a great local community in East Wall.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Might be an idea to make this a generic thread for people offering help like bobbysands81.

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭foolelle

yeah good idea, im in sandymount and would mind lending a hand

• Registered Users Posts: 3,120 ✭✭✭shrapnel222

foolelle wrote: »
    yeah good idea, im in sandymount and would mind lending a hand

lol, don't offer then ;-))

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,587 ✭✭✭Pace2008

Based on the connotations attached to the username, I thought this was going to be a "calling on" of an entirely more sinister kind.

Fair play to ya, man. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭foolelle

lol, don't offer then ;-))

im always doin that think it might be a form of dyslexia!! :o

anyways ya know what i mean!!

Advertisement