Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Proxies to enable listening to US Radio stations

Options
  • 22-12-2010 2:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,398 ✭✭✭

I have been using Mikes Radio World for ages now but in the last year or so I am unable to listen to some of the better radio stations from the US because they now are only allowed to broadcast to people resident in the US.

I'm in Ireland and was wondering

(A) If I could use some sort of proxy to make it look like I'm in the USA?

(B) If the answer to (A) is yes? How do I go about doing it?

-

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭KeRbDoG

Unsure of proxies, but a VPN service might be right up your street.
    Will give yea the appearance of being in the country the VPN service gives you a choice of. Overplay.net (link in my sig, tis a referral link btw) is one pay service, $9.95 Sub a month though but gives yea access to many VPNs exit points in the US and around the world. No bandwidth issues so yea can avail of TV streaming services also :)

Advertisement