Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterford - Limerick Road Conditions

• 22-12-2010 10:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭

Can anybody advise on road conditions between Waterford and Limerick, please?
    I need to travel on Friday.

Looking at Met Eireann website and AA Roadwatch, it certainly is colder from Clonmel to Limerick than it is here in Waterford.

Many thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 339 ✭✭DaveJac

road from clonmel to limerick was grand all week anyway it gets salted anyway, was very foggy from tipp town to limerick today. only thing is the weather is very changable only thing id worry about is rain

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Black Dog

Many thanks for you comments, Dave. I feel comfortable enough to make the journey on Friday, with care.

Many thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭O Riain

I left at ten o clock on monday to get down to waterford from limerick, roads were perfect.

Many thanks for your comments and information - it beats all weather or traffic reports to have it from someone who has driven the road.

Greatly appreciated.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 339 ✭✭DaveJac

not sure what time your leaving at but traffic through tipp town will be bad id say has been terrible the last 2 days today will probably be worse

• Advertisement

Many thanks for all comments above. The journey there and back went fine, slow on the way up as everyone was driving with caution but normal on return on 26th.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Enright

if its any use, i just travelled from clonmel to limerick . Roads are very good, wet but safe

Advertisement