Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Treatment Table

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭kakee

first the bad news
    Rafael van der Vaart has been ruled out of Tottenham's trip to Blackpool on Tuesday night.
    The Dutch playmaker missed Spurs' last Premier League game with a calf problem but recovered enough to start last week's thrilling victory at ACspacer.gif before making way in the second half.
    But Harry has confirmed the Holland international has aggravated the injury in training and will not be risked at Bloomfield Road. Rednapp said, hopefully he won't be out too long. We've just got to wait and see again

And for some good news
    Harry Redknapp is hopeful Gareth Bale is closing on a comeback for Tottenham Hotspur. Bale will miss Tuesday's Premier League trip to Blackpool and a return to action for the second leg against AC next month has been mooted. Redknapp has not confirmed when he expects Bale to be back in contention, but feels the youngster is nearing a return.

p.s Ledley is back running again

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Is Hutton still alive ?

No mention from Harry about Hutton being injured or anything like that. It seems to me that after the stinker at Fulham Harry may have had a "chat" with him, he reacted badly and is now dropped.
    The strange thing is the lack of information, nobody seems to have asked about him especially after what happened Charlie.

kakee wrote: »
    The strange thing is the lack of information, nobody seems to have asked about him especially after what happened Charlie.

Exactly, very strange, it's like the media have been told not to mention his name !

• Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

Hatch99 wrote: »
    Exactly, very strange, it's like the media have been told not to mention his name !

You know Harry is probably the only manager in the country that could say not to ask about Hutton and get away with it.

• Advertisement

So Hutton is not injured.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,777 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

Thought I'd just throw this in here for those that don't already know, the whole Spurs squad is out in Dubai atm for a bit of a break. Good to hear, hopefully they'll come back fully refreshed.

http://bleacherreport.com/tb/b8gx7

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭yiddo59

THFC wrote: »
    Thought I'd just throw this in here for those that don't already know, the whole Spurs squad is out in Dubai atm for a bit of a break. Good to hear, hopefully they'll come back fully refreshed.

http://bleacherreport.com/tb/b8gx7

If twas up to me I have left them on Blackpool beach for the week :D

yiddo59 wrote: »
    If twas up to me I have left them on Blackpool beach for the week :D

Sure they only went out there so Harry could back a few nags ;)

Thudd says
    For the people asking, I'm hoping to be back in full training end of next week or early the week after!

Think it will still be three weeks after that before he can play proper though

• Advertisement

Kaboul and Woodgate are due to resume training next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Thank God for Sandro's good form then.:cool:

From THuddz
    Hoping to train with the lads this week, then 2weeks (international break) to train hard and all going to plan shud be fully ok for wigan!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭golfball37

Gallas pulled up in training, possible hamstring tear.:mad:

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_6816179,00.html

If he is out for a month, hopefully kaboul can slot in alongside Daws. King Ledley might even make a guest appearence at some stage :rolleyes:

A scan this afternoon (Wednesday) has reported that William Gallas has not suffered a fresh hamstring injury.

The France defender had pulled up in training yesterday concerned about his hamstring.

He will now be assessed over the coming days to determine his availability for this weekend's home Premier League fixture against West Ham United.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,777 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

What's the story with King these days? Is he any closer to making an appearance for us soon??

Advertisement