Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Like Tattoos, In A Band???

Options
  • 22-12-2010 12:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hi everyone,

Im Martin and I edit videos for Tattoo.TV....

Im on the hunt for new pieces of music for our convention videos, if you or someone you know is in a band and would like one of your tracks featured on a Tattoo.TV video then please email me (<snip>@&lt;snip>)...
    Mod edit - Email address removed, if you want to contact this person, please do so via PM.

I will listen to every track that is sent though i cannot guarentee that the track will make it onto a video, as it will have to pass the high quality control of the Tattoo.TV staff.

The music can be any genre but would have to be fitting to the energy and content of the piece.

Thank you in advance and good luck,
    Martin

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Martyk

Whats happening everyone,hope yall had a good xmas..Cheers to everyone that sent on tracks,I've had an overwhelming response to my ads both here and on other forums.I've been relaxing for the past few days but I'm aiming to listen to and reply to most people by the end of the week,if I don't get back bear with me as I've a lot on at the minute to get through...I will be in touch.
    If your is suitable and not used in the next few videos,I will use them in future videos,as they are happening on a continual basis....
    Thanks again,I look forward to working with y'all...
    Peace,
    Martin

Advertisement