Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wiping N97 mini clear

Options
  • 22-12-2010 1:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,416 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone,

Selling my n97 mini tomorrow on adverts and want to wipe it clear, is there any quick way of doing it? I want to delete all my passwords from opera mini etc and make sure all my contacts and messages are gone and the mass storage is clear. Any ideas or maybe a little checklist? I feel like everything about me is embedded in this phone somewhere! Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭Funky G

griffdaddy wrote: »
    Hi everyone,

Selling my n97 mini tomorrow on adverts and want to wipe it clear, is there any quick way of doing it? I want to delete all my passwords from opera mini etc and make sure all my contacts and messages are gone and the mass storage is clear. Any ideas or maybe a little checklist? I feel like everything about me is embedded in this phone somewhere! Thanks in advance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBXEQzvYCiA

Worked for me when sending my phone off for software and firmware upgrades a few weeks ago. no problems here. can be a bit tricky but manageable.

*i'm not responsible if it doesn't do it for you or if it damages your phone or if you hurt yourself or anyone else in the process ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭Gooch2k4

Quickest way of doing it, type in *#7370# thats a full hard wipe

Advertisement