Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Unlock Xperia 10 on emobile

• 22-12-2010 2:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,203 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Im looking to getting a xperia x10 unlocked on emobile, what are my options or do I have any other than ringing emobile?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭dohouch

These people unlocked LG GT540 for me. Took 2 days to get code.

🧐IMHO, God wants us all to ENJOY many,many ice-creams , 🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,203 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

To update this, we rang eircom and in fairness to them they gave us the code, with strange instructions

I suggested to my Mam she just put in a unreconised sim and it would prompt here for the unlock code, which it did, but the code wasnt accepted (whether my Mam typed it in right or not I dont know, but we only tried it once, incase there was a lockout type thing)

We are stumbling at the first step from eircom:
    "Press: left arrow, *, *, left arrow" to bring up a network settings

We assume left arrow is the return key, but sure * isnt a physical button! She rang eircom again and asked them to explain it better and the person just kept repating the step....

Any advice?

Advertisement