Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork-Dublin M8 icy?

Options
  • 22-12-2010 2:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭

does anybody know in which condition M8 (M7) is?

need to head out to dublin next week (will come back around 11pm), what would ya say?

is it dangerous?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭murphym7

celica00 wrote: »
    does anybody know in which condition M8 (M7) is?

need to head out to dublin next week (will come back around 11pm), what would ya say?

is it dangerous?

Not being funny - but next week is a long way away. Whatever somone tells you about the condition of the road today will have no bearing on tomorrow let alone next week. My opnion based on weather predicitons is it will probably be fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭celica00

sure thats right...was just wondering..hopefully it will be fine

• Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭overmantle

I heard the road from Dublin to Cork was NOT good today, from somebody who drove down earlier.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Hmm Im going down in morning. Heard salt coming in tomorrow mornign to Cork. I hope it will be okay, don't plan driving 20mph for 7 hours to get down :(

Advertisement