Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

analivia

Options
  • 22-12-2010 2:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭

The other day driving on D'olier st, I saw the whore in the sewer sitting on the back of an open back truck. Funnily enough I felt a twinge of nostalgia when I saw her, even though she was ugly as sin and looked as though no one had bothered to give her a cleaning since her departure,still she reminded me of simpler days when I'd pass and see waters filled with Macdonald wrappers or foam and complain about the state of her. It's silly really I know,probably only sat at her a handful of times,yet she was a part of Dublin I kind of miss.

Where was she headed anyone know. I always knew her as the whore in the sewer,I'm guessing Analivia was her real name.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭Ste-

The floozie in the jacuzzi i knew her as. I think most people did.
    I remember someone filling her with washing up liquid once and all the bubbles and suds all over O Connell St was priceless!

I believe they were moving her to a museum somewhere and took her down O Connell St one last time, heard something like that on the radio, can't remember the full details as it was early in the morning I heard it.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,510 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

Going to front some hotel or other, can't remember which

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Miss Lockhart

I think she is going in front of the Ashling Hotel / Collins Barracks.

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭richardjjd

According to the Wikipedia article (which must be true): It is planned to relocate the fountain next to the Liffey in a small park next to an area known as Croppy's Acre

Image here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

There has been calls to relocate her on O'Connell Bridge, which I think would be fitting.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭gorgo

This document confirms memorial gardens in front of Collins Barracks.

http://www.visual-arts-cork.com/irish-sculpture/eamonn-odoherty.htm

Seems "Visit Ireland" site thinks its only temporary

http://www.visitireland.com/attractions/top_attractions.asp

• Registered Users Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭henryporter

At least she's getting nearer to Chapelizod

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

Ste- wrote: »
    I remember someone filling her with washing up liquid once and all the bubbles and suds all over O Connell St was priceless!

God, they used to do that every other weekend :p Usually someone coming out of McGraths or one of those places!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Miss Lockhart

I have to say I kind of missed her too - although in some ways she freaks me out because I think she looks like a corpse.

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭Yillan

Do not google image analivia

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

Yillan wrote: »

And in true "don't touch the red button" fashion i went and googled it!!:eek::eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭minichunkies

You must've found something I didn't?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 355 ✭✭GizAGoOfYerGee

Oh good God, my eyes!! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

She's uhm, changed a bit since I saw her last :eek:

Advertisement