Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Looking for a recommendation for good all season tires for a C200K

Options
  • 22-12-2010 3:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭

HI everyone,

I'm pretty sick of the snow and of not being able to drive with my silly summer tires (continental sport contact).

Can anyone recommend a good set of all season tires for a C200K and ideally, a place where to get them in Dublin.

Many thanks!!
    GG.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

I don't think all-seasons will be much better. You need winter tyres, there are a couple of threads running here about them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭macnab

I have used the VREDESTEIN QUATRAC 3 on my wifes Corolla Verso, they are a great all-season tyre in any conditions. I have also used the Falken ZIEX ZE-912 on my Audi A4, they are also a great tyre but I have not used them in snow so I cant comment on that.
    I use Nokian WRG2's on my BMW 520d and they are fantastic, I have not used them in warmer weather but they are a winter tyre, however I know that in Canada some people use them year round.
    I used VREDESTEIN Wintrac extremes on a BMW M5 and they were slightly better than the Nokians on snow but I wasn't totally confident on wet roads when the temperature was above 12 Deg C.
    I got my last set fitted by The Garage in Dunboyne and I can highly recommend them.

Advertisement