Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

coronas - olympia canceled

Options
  • 22-12-2010 3:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

I was at the excellent concert in the Olympia on the 10th Dec. As the band were in to their 4th song there was a power cut on Dame street and the concert needed to be rescheduled for the following Tuesday night. If you could not attend then we were told that we would get a full refund.

Firstly Ticketmaster do not have a number to call to get a refund. If you call the number 0818903001, you get an answer machine that disconnects you if you choose the option for refund.

I chose option 2 for wheelchair inquiries and got through to support eventually. They told me i had to post the tickets back and when they received them they would call and would refund the money to me.

I still haven't heard from them and I cannot get through on the phone. I was on hold for 1 hour today and when someone answered they just hung up after 10 seconds

Does anyone know where else i can get a refund or has anyone else experienced this hassle in getting a refund????

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

Did you post the tickets back as they asked?

Due to the weather a lot of post has been delayed so you might have to wait.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 scoonersteve

Ya I posted them back last week but I dont know what to do now. There is absolutly nobody to contact about this

• Registered Users Posts: 11,925 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Ya I posted them back last week but I dont know what to do now. There is absolutly nobody to contact about this

Give it till a Few days after New Year and call them again.

Not backing TM here but they may have been really short staffed due to the weather, i've phoned them twice in the past and have never waited more than a few mins.

Here's a couple of numbers i've found for them 0818 719 300 & 01 6486000

One more thing, did you buy the tickets yourself? Say you bought them from a friend who had ordered them with a card, they'll probably refund that card

• Registered Users Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭unreggd

OP, where did you buy the tickets?

If you bought them at an outlet in person, you can get the refund there

Their office is prob just closed for christmas and a delay with the post from the snow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 scoonersteve

cheers for the help guys. They did eventually call back but the number for a refund still just disconnect you which is very annoying.

Rock on the coronas they are wicked

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

PM sent

I sent you their number

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭NickDrake

Thank god. We don't need this shower of clowns playing anywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

NickDrake wrote: »
    Thank god. We don't need this shower of clowns playing anywhere.

I interviewed the lead vocalist for my college radio station a few years ago. He sang an acoustic version of Britney Spears 'Sometimes' with just him and this ****ty acoustic guitar we found on the show and it was actually really good. He was a down to earth guy, I'd never heard of them at that stage, but was glad he achieved some notoriety for his voice.

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭SSK

I interviewed the lead vocalist for my college radio station a few years ago. He sang an acoustic version of Britney Spears 'Sometimes' with just him and this ****ty acoustic guitar we found on the show and it was actually really good. He was a down to earth guy, I'd never heard of them at that stage, but was glad he achieved some notoriety for his voice.

Yeah they're sound lads, have met them a couple of times at different things.

Wouldn't be mad about their music, but wouldn't feel the need to call them clowns either

Advertisement