Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gingerbread Daiquiri

Options
  • 22-12-2010 3:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hey guys,

Anyone know the recipe for Gingerbread Daiquiri??

I've had it in The Exchequer Bar (Exchequer St.) and in the Morgan Hotel (Temple Bar).... I'd go in for a look myself but I'm not around Dublin anymore!

This would definitely make my christmas :)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭Butch Cassidy

A Daiquiri is rum, lime and sugar. I assume a Gingerbread one would have a measure of this stuff:

monin-gingerbread-syrup-pain-d-epices.jpg

Gingerbread syrup. You might get it in somewhere like Starbucks. The Celtic Whiskey Shop on Dawson St do a lot of syrups but not the Monin ones, cheaper looking ones.

http://coffee-ireland.com/Product.aspx?ProductID=20

13Euro is crazy money for that little bottle but it depends how desperate you are. Top tip: when in a bar drinking a drink you like and wanna make it yourself, make sure to oggle at the bartender to see how it's being made and what ingredients are used.

Advertisement