Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

02 CONTRACT....

Options
  • 22-12-2010 5:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭

Hi, just a quick question, Iv upgraded my phone last July, since them the phone has stopped working 3 times, this is the third time the handset is being sent for repair. Please tell me this is some breach of contract, its a joke!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

http://www.consumerconnect.ie/eng/Hot_Topics/FAQs/Faulty-goods/

Your contract with O2 is largely irrelevant in a case like this. The repair should have been permanent the first time, and you are under no obligation to keep accepting failed repairs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Niggles21

I'm having the same problems with o2. This is the third time in 2 months that my phone has been away for repair. Can't get any good out of the shop, the consumer "care" line or the "ask the expert" part in the forum. I have been told by one of the staff that answer in the forum that they have an internal policy of sending the phone away 3 times. I asked her to send me on the policy or direct me to where customers could see it but she said it was internal so she couldn't. I didn't know that internal policies were above Irish law.

Oh and when I asked for the address to send a complaint to I was told that the dept. she is in handles the complaints so there was no point sending one as I would get the same reply. Love the customer care O2 provides. According to them they have an "award winning, Irish based, Customer Care team". Where?

Advertisement