Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Road conditions...Gorey to Castlebridge

Options
  • 22-12-2010 5:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭

Hi Folks,

I am planning to drive to Castlebridge from Dubin on Friday morning, down the M11 as far as Gorey and then on the Ballycanew road. Does anybody know what road conditions there are like there at the moment?

Should I just take the N11 all the way to Wexford instead?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Murtinho

efwren wrote: »
    Hi Folks,

I am planning to drive to Castlebridge from Dubin on Friday morning, down the M11 as far as Gorey and then on the Ballycanew road. Does anybody know what road conditions there are like there at the moment?

Should I just take the N11 all the way to Wexford instead?

Cheers

ill be on it tonight and tomorrow morning, ill try and let you know this time tomorrow, if your unsure of the rd or if theres fresh snow stay on the n11

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭Ryan T

Went from gorey to wexford on the ballycanew road today and it was awful.Worst i have ever seen. Came back to gorey through enniscorthy and that was fine.

Stay on n11 as long as you can

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭efwren

Thanks for the info....so is the N11 okay then as far Wexford ?

I might just stay on it as far as Wexford town and then come out to Castlebridge.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Murtinho

it was pretty bad, bad accident at Buffers Alley this morn, im heading up again tonight but going to go through enniscorthy
    m11 was fine at gorey but unusually the wicklow side was very poor

Advertisement