Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Water mains frozen in Ennis?

124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 clareit

We still have it, but at a very low pressure. It's not enough to fill the header tank, and takes about 30 minutes to fill the downstairs crapper.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭cynder

Got our water back at mid-day yesterday, tank filling, able to do washing for the first time since xmas eve and had a shower.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 clareit

Still not enough water pressure to fill the tank. All the neighbours are the same too. On Monday, the Clowncil said today (Wednesday) is D-Day for everything being back to normal, bet thats just another lie too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,098 ✭✭✭glineli

clareit wrote: »
    Still not enough water pressure to fill the tank. All the neighbours are the same too. On Monday, the Clowncil said today (Wednesday) is D-Day for everything being back to normal, bet thats just another lie too.

My water tank had a little bit of water going into it this morning. I spoke to the council yesterday and she said hopefully today. I spoke to a local TD, his secretary got back to me and said friday at the earliest. She also explained that over half the water pumped to crusheen on monday night was lost to leaks and there are loads of leaks so dont hold your breath!!

Advertisement