Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Desire HD battery, same as Desire?

• 22-12-2010 7:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭

Anyone know if the battery in the Desire HD is interchangeable with batteries for the original Desire?

Have an extended life Desire battery, wondering if I can give it to someone with a HD for Christmas.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭ChopShop

Off the top of my head, i think the battery for the DHD is physically smaller.

I'm 99% sure they're not interchangeable anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

Damn.

Anyone want to buy a Desire battery and dock? :)

Might post up details on adverts.ie later.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 646 ✭✭✭akamossie

i might be interested, how much? PM me all the details

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

Okay, PM sent.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭Coriolanus

Stick her up on adverts if the above falls out and I'll take a look. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,016 ✭✭✭Hulk Hands

Just another question regard the Desire....I dropped the bottom of it in a small bit of coke for a sec last night. The phone went off and didnt switch on until a couple of hours ago. It spent the night in the hotpress. It seems ok but has switched off once already for no reason.

Anyway, ever since reawakening the phone has been in car mode. I try to exit it but as soon as I do the car icon comes up the top again meaning im back in it? Can anyone explain this? Thanks

Advertisement