Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Worst thing your dog ever did

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,418 ✭✭✭dnme

gsxr1 wrote: »
    !! are ya mad. Dog was a killer. Was heart breaking, but she had to be put down. Every farmer in the area could have sued us for there lost sheep. She would have kept doing it.

Jasus. I remember holding her while she passed away in the vets table. It was tough.:(

Yeah, has to be done. Once they start chasing sheep, that's it. I had a lab years ago who arrived at my porch one night with a red beard. I immediately knew by the look of her what had happened. An hour later a neighbour called holding two lambs torn to shreds. Next morning my lab was put down. It's nature and it's their nature. It was my fault for letting her out unattended when there were sheep about.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

dnme wrote: »
    Yeah, has to be done. Once they start chasing sheep, that's it. I had a lab years ago who arrived at my porch one night with a red beard. I immediately knew by the look of her what had happened. An hour later a neighbour called holding two lambs torn to shreds. Next morning my lab was put down. It's nature and it's their nature. It was my fault for letting her out unattended when there were sheep about.

Eh? Why have the dog put down when you can just keep them locked up? Surely that's a severe overreaction for something that's an instinct when a dog is out on it's own? I assume it hadn't killed lambs before?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

Caught Tegan on the kitchen table in my ex's parent's house once, up to her neck in a roast chicken. She's also been caught in a cat's litter tray looking very pleased with herself, bleurgh.

Oh, and it took me a while to figure out why anything I planted in my big container would die:
    http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v352/68/124/742404651/n742404651_1041187_1620.jpg

Confab wrote: »
    Eh? Why have the dog put down when you can just keep them locked up? Surely that's a severe overreaction for something that's an instinct when a dog is out on it's own? I assume it hadn't killed lambs before?

Hi again Confab.
    Vets tell me that once a dog has had the experience of chasing and killing a lamb, they are blooded. They will seek to repeat the experience over and over.
    Also, once your dog has a reputation in the local neighbourhood, form that day on, you will be blamed for any problems with farm animals.

As they say - you have to live with your neighbours. Plus, if you ever witnessed a dog kill a lamb, it's horrific. It's really savage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,167 ✭✭✭gsxr1

we lived in the country where all 9 of our dogs(not at the same time) always roamed free. We only had this one issue. It just happened to be the mother of all the rest of our labs.

The thought of keeping a dog chained was not really a option . She was 10 anyways. Once they get the taste of warm blood there is no going back.

I was only 13 and it took me ages to get over the grief of it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,519 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

As they say - you have to live with your neighbours. Plus, if you ever witnessed a dog kill a lamp, it's horrific. It's really savage.

Dogg, Lamp

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 980 ✭✭✭macroman

Our dog hates kids, must've been something traumatic from before we got him as a pup. Any kid under the age of 10/11 he will go for if they're in the house (outside the house he's fine). Nipped a neighbours kid when he was a few months old, we were going to go through the motions of having him put down but the neighbour was having none of it. Just make sure that he's outside when any kids visit, he's hasn't done it since but you can't be sure! He's a pet towards adults or older kids though!

He did gnaw on a few Christmas tree baubles and knock over the tree a few years ago too!

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Bob_the_dog

When our dog was about 6 months we had him out for a walk one evening and a neighbours 2 large dogs were running loose and quite scary for our wee dog. The neighbour saw what was happening and took the dogs in and later can over to apologise.

While accepting the apology from the lady our dog jumped up and rested his fron paws on her leg and proceeded to piss on her flip flopped feet, she just looked down and all I said was "accidents happen" and closed the door. My dog has been my hero ever since:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭sunnysoutheast

When I was a kid the bloke at the top of the road had an alsatian that was racist, he'd trained it to go for black people. Nice eh?

Anyway, in terms of our various dogs (all labs) then where do you start:
    - fell into a massive snowdrift in a ditch and took me an hour to dig him out, all the time he's making these plaintive don't-leave-me "mwuh mwuh mwuh" noises
    - ate a live shotgun cartridge found in a field, sicked it up later after we'd made an emergency out-of-hours vet's appointment to have an operation to remove it
    - took a massive exception to one particular dog owned by a family friend, was a dope with most other "invited" dogs but was like a rabid wolf with this one tiny mongrel, weirdly he could sense an impending visit about an hour before
    - took on an entire foxhunting pack single-handed, bit loads of them without a mark in return
    - brought back the biggest rat I'd ever seen and left it, half-alive with its guts hanging out, in front of us

.....and the crowning glory:
    - when we were all sitting down for Sunday lunch with old family friends from the US decided to take a massive crap on the floor for the first time ever

Basically that's why we don't have a dog now!

SSE

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,185 ✭✭✭Ridley

Sat on my face while I was in bed then kicked me in the mouth when he jumped off.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,542 ✭✭✭Captain Darling

My parents have a boxer. When they feed him chicken he makes the foulest farts. It'd take the paint off the walls.

He's hilarious when he farts out loud though. He puts on this puzzled face when he hears the noise because he doesnt really understand where it comes from.

He's the best in the world though. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Jonniealan

Fart

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

I had this robocop toy that I loved. Carried it around everywhere. Left it out the back during dinner, and my old dog chewed it, bit his head off, and then buried him. I saw his leg sticking out from the ground.

I cried :(

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭kevin101

I have a labrador cross and about two years ago I was walking with him at a beach in Cork. I the distance a little boy was making sand castles at the edge of the water wearing just a togs. He was about seven. He mother was standing about twenty feey from him with a toddler- again wearing togs. My dog strolls up to the seven year old and cocks his leg and pi$$es on his back. His mother obviously freaks out and gives out as she brings the child tinto the water to rinse of the pi$$ while leaving the toddler twenty feet behind. My dog then strolls up to the toddler and again lifts his leg and pi$$es on the kid. The mother was still washing the other kid and did not see the second incident , thank god. I walked quickly away while whispering to the dog to come on hoping that the mother would not look. I walked to the end of the beach and stayed there for about an hour until she was gone with the kids. Mortified.The dog has since died but still makes me laugh.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,185 ✭✭✭Ridley

kevin101 wrote: »
    I have a labrador cross and about two years ago I was walking with him at a beach in Cork. I the distance a little boy was making sand castles at the edge of the water wearing just a togs. He was about seven. He mother was standing about twenty feey from him with a toddler- again wearing togs. My dog strolls up to the seven year old and cocks his leg and pi$$es on his back. His mother obviously freaks out and gives out as she brings the child tinto the water to rinse of the pi$$ while leaving the toddler twenty feet behind. My dog then strolls up to the toddler and again lifts his leg and pi$$es on the kid. The mother was still washing the other kid and did not see the second incident , thank god. I walked quickly away while whispering to the dog to come on hoping that the mother would not look. I walked to the end of the beach and stayed there for about an hour until she was gone with the kids. Mortified.The dog has since died but still makes me laugh.....

He died while you were typing that post?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭Wompa1

Can't decide if this is touching, inappropriate or sad. Our family dog that was 18 years old died 2 weeks ago. She was blind the last 5 years of her life but never became vicious and for the most part seemed to enjoy her life. Still wagged her tail and played fetch in wide open spaces etc.

She was a great dog. The only dog I have ever seen climb a tree! Anyway 2 weeks ago she wandered for the first time ever...she got hit by a car and died. I know it's popular belief that a dog goes off to die and I believe this is what she was trying to do, obviously she didn't want to get hit by a car but that just happened.

My brother gave her a dignified burial. He didn't tell anybody but after he buried her he put her collar and dog tag on the top of our Christmas tree...it's nice but sad at the same time...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,414 ✭✭✭Lord Trollington

Have a Bichon Frise (Bob) and a Samoyed (Sammy), i know there kinda like the odd couple but they are inseperable.
    The Bichon thinks the sun shines outta the Samoyeds crack, if Sammy lies down Bob lies down beside him ect...

Anyhow brought the 2 of them for a walk one day to the Curragh in Kildare.
    Not a sheep in sight so decided to let them off the lead to run freely. The Samoyed spots a Sheep and young lamb about 1km in the distance and took off like a light, only to be followed by Bob and then of course i had to take off after them.

To say I covered 10 kms of the Curragh would be and understatement. When i finally caught up with them, my girlfriend had to drive the car to me I was that tired after the run around. Bob being a small dog was knackered also, slept for the day when we got home. Sammy was only warming up.

Another day the Samoyed goes missing from the house, jumped the gate somehow, for anyone who knows a Samoyed, they stand out like a sore thumb.
    I put it up on facebook that my dog is missing along with my number and all day I receive calls on sightings of the dog around town. But somehow could still not find him as i'm driving arounnd looking for him.

One minute he's up at the GAA pitch 2kms from my house running arounf like a luney, the next he's the opposite end of town at the girls school sitting in the doorway getting petted by anyone who passed.
    All in all he was spotted around the town by about 20 different people in about 10 different locations.
    He certainly enjoyed his couple hours of freedom.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,414 ✭✭✭Lord Trollington

Wompa1 wrote: »
    Can't decide if this is touching, inappropriate or sad. Our family dog that was 18 years old died 2 weeks ago. She was blind the last 5 years of her life but never became vicious and for the most part seemed to enjoy her life. Still wagged her tail and played fetch in wide open spaces etc.

She was a great dog. The only dog I have ever seen climb a tree! Anyway 2 weeks ago she wandered for the first time ever...she got hit by a car and died. I know it's popular belief that a dog goes off to die and I believe this is what she was trying to do, obviously she didn't want to get hit by a car but that just happened.

My brother gave her a dignified burial. He didn't tell anybody but after he buried her he put her collar and dog tag on the top of our Christmas tree...it's nice but sad at the same time...

So Sad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭JerryHandbag

He ate the crotch out of my favourite jeans and made a sh1t on it too for good measure. The little wretch. Didnt stay mad at him for too long tho!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭ilovesleep

My dog has done many silly things. I walked in on my dog chewing my wallet and found bits of chewed up plastic and paper on the floor - all my cards and money chewed. I love dogs

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 688 ✭✭✭lalee17

Wouldnt be the worst thing she ever did, as I'm pretty sure she meant nothing of it...

but today we were out on a walk without a leash, and i saw her rolling in something..

"Urgh", I thought, "I hope she's not rolling in poo again..."

however I was wrong.

She was rolling in a semi-decomposed rat!! :eek:

She got a really long shower afterwards.. <_<

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,422 ✭✭✭✭Bruthal

Today I was driving into town with herself on the passenger seat. All of a sudden I notice she's real sheepish and she gets down into the passenger foot well. There . . . on the seat . . . is a big juicy dump.

Time for a new woman i`d say.

Sorry to hijack mt own thread but I have to show you this. I took it on Saturday morning as she sat in a streak of sunlight coming in the window. I think it's close-on the best shot I have ever taken.

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056192950

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,422 ✭✭✭✭Bruthal

Sorry to hijack mt own thread but I have to show you this. I took it on Saturday morning as she sat in a streak of sunlight coming in the window. I think it's close-on the best shot I have ever taken.

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056192950

Looks good alright. Should put it in the photography forum.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,355 ✭✭✭punchdrunk

Countdown,he was bloody awful!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

jumped out the window of our car when we were driving. he skidded like a hocky puck off down the road. bloody eejit, ripped his bum to shreds and his ballsack and load of cuts on his back legs.

has also since died.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

When my dog was only about 6 months old he used to constantly climb into the engine of the car to get warm. He was only small so normally he'd get up there, squeeze into the warm bit and get out when he was bored or it got cold. One day he climbed up but when we went outside he could hear this little whimpering noise. Turned out he had somehow managed to get his little head stuck between 2 things inthe engine and was almost choking himself.

We had to put a block under his feet (that were hanging out the bottom of the car) and call the vet to give him something to loosen up his body so he's just fall out. Ever since one of his ears is constantly floppy, one'll stand up when he ears something and the other might just twitch a little.

Looking back on it, he looked hilarious with his head just sticking out between the bits of the car, but at the time I was bawling my eyes out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 884 ✭✭✭ya-ba-da-ba-doo

I have a small terrier called Patch. A few years ago at my Grannie's house everyone was engrossed with the new kitten my grannie had got.

Patch wouldn't be a dog that got on with cats and at about 7 o clock in the evening she strolled up to the back door and into the kitchen, proud as can be, with the dead kitten in her mouth... She had a sore arse the next day

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭General General

I have a small terrier called Patch. A few years ago at my Grannie's house everyone was engrossed with the new kitten my grannie had got.

Patch wouldn't be a dog that got on with cats and at about 7 o clock in the evening she strolled up to the back door and into the kitchen, proud as can be, with the dead kitten in her mouth... She had a sore arse the next day

You did Patch up the azz for punishment?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭annascott

5 years ago when she was a puppy, my little bundle of joy chewed photographs that I had carefully put in a cardboard folder and put in a magazine stand. They were like confetti on the kitchen floor. Worse thing was they were special photographs of us when we were children and a professional photograph of my mother too as a child in the 1940's. I had taken the photographs to copy them and have them framed. My mother still doesn't know, and I still feel sick every time I think about it.

Little darling doesn't chew anything now that isn't her own and is an angel. (except for the huge hole torn in the passenger seat of my car, but hey, I wan't going to sell it anyway!) Small prices to pay. I feel priviledged to have her in my life each day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭annascott

OH DEAR GOD! That has to be the worst thing ever! Fox droppings I can cope with but anything decomposed...ugghhh!!

lalee17 wrote: »
    Wouldnt be the worst thing she ever did, as I'm pretty sure she meant nothing of it...

but today we were out on a walk without a leash, and i saw her rolling in something..

"Urgh", I thought, "I hope she's not rolling in poo again..."

however I was wrong.

She was rolling in a semi-decomposed rat!! :eek:

She got a really long shower afterwards.. <_<

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

few weeks back I ordered a dominos, it arrives and the phone rings....i leave the dominos on the kitchen counter and go to answer the phone. Im on the phone for about 3 minutes. Back into the kitchen, I see an empty pizza box and one very guilty looking labrador.....he knew well he wasnt meant to eat it!

He did the same with the xmas dinner leftovers one year, stephens day dinner consisted of big als frozen chicken fillets!

Still a legend though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭AFC_1903

I have a jack russell that, when he was a puppy, jumped over the wall into the neighbours garden. They didn't mind, he was a regular escape artist, but one day he wandered in through their open back door and did a wee on the basket of clothes just out of the tumble drier. What made it worse was I couldn't exactly hop over the wall and go racing around my neighbour's house, would have been a bit weird, plus trying to catch him is like running after a greased piglet, the little rascal! Had to coax him back over the wall with some ham and hide from the neighbours for the rest of the day :cool:

I know where you hid! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭Eever

My family dog was mad for the food and got seriously grouchy as the years went on. He was massive by the end, because you couldn't challenge him on taking food for fear he'd sink his teeth into you! I always remember sitting in front of the telly eating my dinner on my lap when the dog appeared from nowhere, stuck his face into the plate and inhaled my whole dinner! I couldn't move or pull the plate away because I was afraid he'd bite me so I had to just sit there, my plate on my lap, while the dog devoured the whole thing right in front of my face!

He also once ate a sock, and a scrunchie (which my friend found months later while we were playing in the garden and came running over to give it back to me as she thought I'd just dropped it - the face on her was hilarious when I told her it had been through the dog!). He also ate at least one persons Easter egg every year, and he ate a whole box of celebrations one Christmas (except for the bountys, he left all of them, he must not have liked the smell or something but considering he had previously eaten a sock I don't know what that says about bountys!)

My own little doggy just does the usual like others have said above, rolls in dead things and poo (though he doesn't eat it!!). Once, when I was going to stay in my parents house for the night, I brought him with me and left him in the kitchen while I went to visit a friend for an hour. When I came back he had sh*t literally EVERYWHERE, all over the kitchen tiles and the carpeted dining room. I spent ages cleaning the place as I didn't want my parents to find out.
    When they walked in the next day I was sitting there eating breakfast and I suddenly got a whiff of poo! I looked down and saw some smeared all over the leg of the chair! As far as I can tell, in an effort to cause the most inconvenience possible, my doggy had leaned his bum against the leg of the chair and rubbed slowly downwards as he pooed, most likely knowing I wouldn't think to check there. He's a crafty little boll*x.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭quad_red

teresminor wrote: »
    our two run off if you don't put them on a lead and steal baguettes from super valu about half a mile away :o we only found out about this 'cause they did it in front of our neighbour!

Our two old dogs (a Lab and a beagle) were caught 'hitting' Cameo cakes in Tralee together (when it was beside the Abbey car park). The buns used be in large 'shelves' on trolleys and they used lace in every so often and grab whatever was closest.

Funny b*stards :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

My wee king charles is a bizzare dog. She used to have a really nasty habit of **** to everything.

One time I heard noises coming from upstairs, sounded like someone was routing through the cupboards. I went up and there was my dog having a field day furiously **** with a pile of shoes. She stopped, knowing someone was there, looked up at me and stared with her human eyes (Her eyes are really human-like, disturbs alot of people :pac:)......................and then she continued shagging the shoe while staring at me. :(

Another time when the brother-in-law stayed the night he woke up to find her riding his leg over the quilt :D

Her farts are also the most chronic thing ever, would peel the paint of a wall.

Awesome dog, though, despite her once OTT sexual deviance.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 617 ✭✭✭Hells Belle

My lab was giving birth in the shed and the other dog, a dalmation bitch got out of the run and ate one of the puppies. It was already dead and I had put it on a cloth while I was helping another puppy. I saw her tossing it around and she ran off around the corner. When I got to her a few mins later it was completely gone, no way she could have buried it because the garden is concreted over. Uggh.

Do I win a prize for the most disgusting canine ever?? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

Having only got through 6 pages of this thread and laughed out loud countless times, all I have to say is that dogs are fecking awesome.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 CBBB

She got sick on the brand new sheekskin rug......

• Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Lyra Fangs

While on a walk with one of my dogs (when he was only a pup), he was off the leash ad decided to run off for a bit. When I had caught up with him I noticed he was having a great time rolling in what looked like a half eaten rabbit. Fun times when I got him home for his bath :rolleyes:.

Same dog woke up in the middle of the night and decided the best place to pee out of the whole house was all over my leaving cert books piled on the floor....two weeks before the LC. Salvaged the books as best I could but had to rip out lots of pages :mad::D.

My other dog, when she was much younger used to terrorise our cat (who has since passes away :(). One day she was proudly making her way along a wall in our back and my dog s.neaks up to the wall and lets out a loud bark. The cat, completely taken my surprise, topples off the wall in shock.

(She was fine dont' worry:P)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭Pittybitty

I have a mental 3 yo red setter. These are just a few of his funniest / worst moments...

He ate a whole raw chicken in about 3 minutes flat
    He ate a light bulb, and crunched up the glass. Spent a fortune in the vets that day
    Knocked a kettle of boiling water over me
    Got kicked in the face by a horse because he wanted the horses dinner (also cost a fortune in the vets)
    Humped the leg of a politician
    He has a weird fascination with bras and will take them off the line / clothes horse and present them to the next stranger that comes into the house
    Ate the cloth interior of my car door
    Chewed up and then presented me with my brand new iPhone

But I still love him to bits and wouldnt change him for the world.

Oh and he's afraid of statues, cats, thunder and garden ornaments.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,821 ✭✭✭phill106

Pittybitty wrote: »
    I have a mental 3 yo red setter. These are just a few of his funniest / worst moments...

He ate a whole raw chicken in about 3 minutes flat
    He ate a light bulb, and crunched up the glass. Spent a fortune in the vets that day
    Knocked a kettle of boiling water over me
    Got kicked in the face by a horse because he wanted the horses dinner (also cost a fortune in the vets)
    Humped the leg of a politician
    He has a weird fascination with bras and will take them off the line / clothes horse and present them to the next stranger that comes into the house
    Ate the cloth interior of my car door
    Chewed up and then presented me with my brand new iPhone

But I still love him to bits and wouldnt change him for the world.

Oh and he's afraid of statues, cats, thunder and garden ornaments.
    If i were you, i'd erect a huge statue of Thor holding his pet cat, and carry it with you at all times!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭Pittybitty

LOL What a good idea!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭St.Spodo

My dog let an unspeakably pungent fart in the room in front of a girl I was taking to a college ball. It was immensely awkward. I never did go out with her again, either.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 559 ✭✭✭danger mouse

I was really hungry one day. With absolutely nothing to eat in the whole house and only 4 euro to my name, I drove the five miles to my local shop to buy a chicken roll. When i got back I put the lovely chicken roll on my kitchen table, while i hung my jacket up in the hallway out of the way. When i returned to the kitchen to get my roll my German shepherd had swallowed the whole lot in one go in a matter of seconds I nearly cried. Needless to say i went to bed with no supper that night.

Another time i went out and spent 180 euro on a brand new dog house for another one of my dogs. I put it all together and went away for a couple of hours. When i came back the box was chewed and scattered half way across my garden.

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭perri winkles

My dog enjoys marking his territory. Alot.

Last year we were walking on the beach in the height of summer. It was packed with families picnicking and what not.

My dog makes a beeline for a child building a sandcastle. He pees all over the sandcastle. Then he moseys on up to a foreign couple sitting on the sand. He pisses all over her handbag. At this stage I had marched ahead out of sheer embarrassment, trying not to be associated with him.

THat still wasn't enough for him however. There were a few teenagers eating sandwiches while lying on their stomach on the sand. What does he do? Wanders up to them, backs his rear end right up into their faces, squats, and does a huge poo.
    THat one was quite funny but the other two were mortifying.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

My much loved old family dog, ate a whole heaped plate of madeira buns with Cadbury's Drinking Choc butter icing....little bollix. My mam came down the stairs to find a very guilty looking dog under a chair and the kitchen cupboard ajar.

The dog I have now, a wee Jack Russell, shags manys a visitor's leg and eats his toys...he's always pooing out bits of things. Anyone ever see that programme 'My dog ate what??' I saw it recently for the first time, amongst the things the starring mutts polished off were a tube of super glue and a mobile phone charger (seemingly the glue protected this dog's guts from the charger)....a glass dish full of brownies-including the glass (this dog survived because his stomach was full of pairs of knickers:D)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 fudgie101

Sucked my brothers willy

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭marilynmonroe

Ate my Budgie :(

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭cock robin

Moved to the schticks about ten years ago and bought a Rothweiler a lovely fat bundle of evil. He grew into an even larger bundle of evil. Reids delivered a leather sofa and matching coffe table to our home and the dog ate both of them. I really mean it he ate the fcuking things while we were out for the day. Chewed right through the sofa frame and all. He developed lead poisining in the ear shortly after. Sleep well Ceasar.

• Advertisement
Advertisement