Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Worst thing your dog ever did

1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭Aishae

i had this star trek voyager grand finale on VHS tape for years - i loved voyager growing up. it was pointed out last month that i cant even WATCH the thing now - so why do i have it? i got a burning desire to watch it again. so i bought it cheap on play.com - my dog is a jack russel / pommeranian cross. she ate and destroyed the dvd - before i even watched it... i was heartbroken. i wanted to see my 'old friend' and the big boom again :pac:

her crime is generally her feckin mouth - shes eaten my craft stash (beads etc), nail files, x files dvd's, anything shiny (jewellery), shoes, shoe boxes, eye droppers, bags of unopened sweets, photographs, hairbrushes, any post left lying around, a cheque, socks, socks, socks, and ANYTHING at all that sparkles. i have a lot that sparkles :P love the shiny stuff. unfortunately so does she.

the voyager dvd though... *goes dark*

lucky for her i love her more than i love my voyager and my shiny things

stay the f^ck away from my phone though

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭toxicity234

bit me in the balls..
    took me a month to walk straight again

• Registered Users Posts: 7 dnsmybolix

s***s behind the tv the odd time dodgy funk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 701 ✭✭✭Cathaoirleach

Not my dog, but a friend's.

We came into the house to find the dog licking away on what looked like tissue or something. On closer inspection, it was a fúcking minging dirty sanitary towel! It had raided the bathroom bin. Horrible!

Another time, the dog was frantically dragging it's arse all over the floor and wimpering. It had some sh!tty string sticking out of it's arsehole, so my friend had to pull it out. It turned out to be an entire J Cloth!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,205 ✭✭✭✭hmmm

When I was young our Newfoundland cross (big big dog) followed our car down to mass one day without us realising. We did realise however when he wandered in to the church, up on the altar and started jumping on the priest. We were about to move to get him and I remember my mother hissing at us and telling us to stay where we were, better that the church helpers dragged him off the priest than the shame of us being seen to be the dog's owners :)

Advertisement