Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

December 29th - drinks?

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Hi all.

So in my big fat world of crippledom my news is that I'm going to be getting my cast changed next thursday morning, and so the night before I will be traveling up to dublin city. I'm wondering is any of you lovely nocs up for a drink or two wednesday night?

let me knowz please :D

GOOD LUCK TOMORROW by the way. Hope it goes well and you get your bionic bootie cast.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

And then I could steal your place as singer! :pac:

The second riff emerges, though not so much, I can definitely share prime vox with a lady, or even a guy if he's got the right pipes :)

Pter wrote: »
    GOOD LUCK TOMORROW by the way. Hope it goes well and you get your bionic bootie cast.

I was disappointed to be honest. I didn't see any cast and the sock was lacking in robotic cyber attachments. I was expecting some sort of mecha-legsie.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Futurecrook

Fewcifur wrote: »
    The second riff emerges, though not so much, I can definitely share prime vox with a lady, or even a guy if he's got the right pipes :)

Well I'm a lady so hurrah! \o/

I was disappointed to be honest. I didn't see any cast and the sock was lacking in robotic cyber attachments. I was expecting some sort of mecha-legsie.

Thats coz she is up to get the upgrade.

Jeez!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,727 ✭✭✭reallyrose

I have no musical talent whatsoever, so I'll stick with manager.

/me rolls up sleeves

Thats coz she is up to get the upgrade.

Jeez!!!!!

Yes but I heard the upgrade would be smaller... but like, I didn't even notice it tonight. I'll be super disappointed if it gets even smaller.

reallyrose wrote: »
    I have no musical talent whatsoever, so I'll stick with manager.

/me rolls up sleeves

I have full faith in your abilities

Yes but I heard the upgrade would be smaller... but like, I didn't even notice it tonight. I'll be super disappointed if it gets even smaller.

Pfft! Who told you that! Propaganda agents from the non-robotic cast appreciation society, thats who!

Rose, you can be manager, ill be the agent/marketing genius.

Pfft! Who told you that! Propaganda agents from the non-robotic cast appreciation society, thats who!

Rose, you can be manager, ill be the agent/marketing genius.

Oh yay! Robotic jump yets will certainly cheer the lass up, it took every ounce of common sense to prevent me from picking her up and carrying her, such were her lil steps.

You'll certainly be an excellent agent/marketing genius

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,365 ✭✭✭spoonbadger

Would now be a bad time to mention that I played drums in a band before? :pac:

Haven't touched them in about 4 years now though.

Got a great drunken phonecall from Spoonbadger tonight. Wish I'd gone out. :)

Oh. Yes, actually yes you did. Had forgotten that i must say :D:cool:

Also, why didn't you come out!! You were indeed greatly missed! :o
    Kapow! drummer is the missing link!

Yes, I wish Spoonbadger posted more, he is a jolly lil chap for sure

I was indeed quite jolly last night, i blame the alcohols. So many alcohols >.<

Maguined: I wonder whose more hungover today : /

Ah yes, the hungover competition!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Good night.

Over hung

Sleep now, human then.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

Actually I am pretty good, I don't really get hang overs, I used to say I never get them but I got my first proper one a couple of months ago and it was dreadful but normally I just suffer from normal sleep deprivation and a desire not to drink coke for the day.

The only problem is even with only four and a half hours sleep it really does make work that much more gruesome.

Advertisement