Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoo & Alcohol

Options
  • 22-12-2010 9:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

Getting tattoo tomorrow just a small one down my arm ,
    Can you drink after you get it done ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭JohnnyQuid

Hi All,

Getting tattoo tomorrow just a small one down my arm ,
    Can you drink after you get it done ?

I've been hearing this a good bit lately and all I tell people is that I drank after I got mine done and it didn't do it any harm. But maybe someone else will be able to give you a better answer or even try asking the tattoo artist.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

After? drink, the only way this could harm you is if you get drunk and scratch your tattoo off of things.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

If you drink after it could effect healing a bit, as it'll thin your blood, and your tattoo may bleed more.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭PEACEBROTHER

cheers,

Just wondering do most ppl get tattoo name on left arm or right arm or is there a proper one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭Truff Puff

Drinking after is a wiser option than drinking before hand! :) You could end up with anything!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Drinking before-hand is ALWAYS a bad idea, as you'll bleed like a stuck pig during.

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭niallam

cheers,

Just wondering do most ppl get tattoo name on left arm or right arm or is there a proper one

Some places wont tattoo you if you've had a drink...
    You can get it where you want really. Guessing your first tattoo???
    Going for the forearm???

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

Drinking before-hand is ALWAYS a bad idea, as you'll bleed like a stuck pig during.

Alcohol thins the blood so trust Damo on this one

21/25

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Maximillion Power

Alcohol after is fine, but you may find that you wont be in the mood so dont go making any major plans :cool: I usually like to go home and chill for a few hours after getting work done

Advertisement