Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problems recieving texts - help please!

Options
  • 22-12-2010 9:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

Since yesterday afternoon, I have been having problems receiving texts from one number. Roughy half the texts that are sent from this number are going through to my phone. Both I and the person I am having trouble with, have no problems sending and revieving texts to other numbers.. does anyone know what may be casuing this? We are both on Meteor, I rang them and they told me to clear my inbox, which I did, and that they can't think of anything that would cause this problem.. I have tried turning off and on my phone, removing and replacing the battery, sending a blank text to myself.. nothing works! Any help would really be appreciated. Thanks!

Advertisement