Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ntl dunmore road

• 22-12-2010 10:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭

Anyone else having trouble with their ntl tv and broadband? Mine is not working at the moment at all. Been gone most of the day so I dunno how long it been down. It's driving me mad. Getting so sick of ntls terrible service. Grrrrrrrrrr

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 869 ✭✭✭honeybadger

best off ringing them up and reporting the fault op as that usualy gets them to look into it straight away

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭Creamsoda

best off ringing them up and reporting the fault op as that usualy gets them to look into it straight away

Cheers, just got off the phone to them there. After several attempts of fixing the problem by unplugging and plugging back in by their customer service still no luck. :rolleyes: They said they might be able to sort it in the morning. Now I have no tv and no broadband just my phone to keep me occupied. And I was really looking forward for a quite night with a few beers in front of the tv.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

Some things never change ntHELL biggrin.gif

Any of your neighbours down as well?

danjo-xx wrote: »
    Some things never change ntHELL biggrin.gif

Any of your neighbours down as well?

No idea if the neighbours are down. Only moved in a while and hasn't met any of them yet. Still no ntl this morning. Hopefully it will be back before Christmas, I'll cry if I miss all the Christmas movies :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭Groinshot

mines working on the dunmore road, nmever went down.

• Advertisement

Groinshot wrote: »
    mines working on the dunmore road, nmever went down.

They got back to me about an hour ago and said I had been disconnected somehow at their end and said I should have my connection back soon but still nothing. I'll give them another hour and if no luck I'll ring them again. Cheers for the help!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

I have some intermittent problems with them but I'm praying to the NTL God that nothing happens to the service over the next few days as Christmas without TV would create a very boring family household!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭Groinshot

AdMMM wrote: »
    I have some intermittent problems with them but I'm praying to the NTL God that nothing happens to the service over the next few days as Christmas without TV would create a very boring family household!
    I know, imagine having to talk to our families for three or four days :-oI'm more worried about losing my broadband...

Advertisement