Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cheap safes in lidl

Options
  • 22-12-2010 10:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭

safes for sale in lidl small one and a larger one, not sure if there up to the new security standards but would do for rifle bolt and ammo, thursday :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Got two of the smaller ones (from Woodies) as gifts for family members after our house was burgled. They're okay, but I seriously doubt they'd make the security standards. And to be honest, if you want a secure safe, don't get those digital keypad yokes, just get a key and keep it on your keyring. If for no other reasons than (a) batteries fail at the awkwardest moments with no warning; and (b) kids learn combinations scarily fast when they're at an age where you've to worry about them.

• Subscribers Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭IRLConor

They have override keys, so if you didn't trust the batteries and/or other people in the house you could set it to a random code and then always use the key.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭clivej

I have the smaller version for the rifle bolts and ammo. But I'll get the bigger one tomorrow and sell off the smaller one cheap.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭tommyboy26

have a small one i use for ammo and bolts. have it bolted to the wall and hidden. find it very useful

tommy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭gunhappy_ie

any idea on prices ??

• Advertisement

any idea on prices ??

€39 & €79 you can work out which price is for what.:p

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Large Safe:
    Wk51_46699_IE_b.jpg
    €75

Small Safe:
    Wk51_46700_b.jpg
    €40

Picked the large one up today and it will do the job.

I now have the smaller version for sale at €25, collected, if anyone wants to save theirself €15. Now in the for sale section.

IMG_0167.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭welsummer

that wallet looks fat.. is it an old picture taken in the height of the celtic tiger..

Advertisement