Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming pc

Options
  • 23-12-2010 1:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭

Will there be any bargains on these in the January sales or should I just go ahead and get one now ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭preytec

holding out till jan maybe a mistake if downloading is no problem to you steam is doing some great deals. i got l4d2 for 5 euro last week, it's now 9.99. but i really want cod:bo and thats not been in the sales yet plus it's cheaper in gamestop (45 euros in GS, 60 on steam). but the one i'm waiting for is amazon. last year they were selling their games for half price so i'm going to hold out for that. i think it starts on stevens days. i'm going to check with play too and see if they are having a sale also but amazon is the cheapest i have seen so far.

what and where do you have your eye on?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,356 ✭✭✭NeVeR

preytec wrote: »
    holding out till jan maybe a mistake if downloading is no problem to you steam is doing some great deals. i got l4d2 for 5 euro last week, it's now 9.99. but i really want cod:bo and thats not been in the sales yet plus it's cheaper in gamestop (45 euros in GS, 60 on steam). but the one i'm waiting for is amazon. last year they were selling their games for half price so i'm going to hold out for that. i think it starts on stevens days. i'm going to check with play too and see if they are having a sale also but amazon is the cheapest i have seen so far.

what and where do you have your eye on?

He's looking for a Gaming PC.. Not PC games.
    Best go here and ask http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=842

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

USB 3 is due for a big release soon, so you should be able to get some "older" machines soon enough at a cut down price. A good place to have a look at is the dell outlet store, you get some good systems in there from time to time.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Interesting - will give Dell outlook store a look.

Advertisement