Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Possibles for storage heating not working

Options
  • 23-12-2010 2:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭

Lads hoping someone can give me the basics as to why the mates storage heater may not be working before he calls in the pro's. ITs the combi type with storage and fan assited. I can only check it during the day so am unable to check for power going into the storage side. Is there a way I can change something in the fuse board to make it come on during the day.
    Presuming it is getting power, is there any settings I should be doing with the dials to make sure the storage side of the heater is getting enought heat into it to give it out.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,745 ✭✭✭meercat

They have a thermal-cut-out which operates from over-heat. This is usually due to the heater being covered by clothes, etc.
    you will have to open heater up to access this though
    probably a job for the expert though
    if you are doing this,turn BOTH isolation switches off

Advertisement