Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The king is back in Cork.....!!!

Options
  • 23-12-2010 2:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭

Well I made it back have a dead car battery. Anyone got jump leads handy or know a city centre garage that could call out to me tomorrow?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Is your car at the airport? Just ask them at airport. They offer free service. Used it once.

Actually thining about it, make no sense to let your car at airport. Costly :p Push start it!

Glad to be back no doubt!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭corkcomp

give me a shout if your still stuck around 2pm... if the battery is much older than 2 years and its been dead for a few weeks you will prob need to replace it !!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

I'm in St. Lukes area if you need leads.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

Sorry for not replying sooner guys didn't bring my laptop with me on this trip :(

Got my car sorted so thanks to everyone who texted / offered help(especially corkcomp, Webmonkey and Tommy21) Much appreciated!!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭wispyman

Sorry for not replying sooner guys didn't bring my laptop with me on this trip :(

Got my car sorted so thanks to everyone who texted / offered help(especially corkcomp, Webmonkey and Tommy21) Much appreciated!!:)[/QUOTE]

They just wanted free beer!!

• Advertisement

8 hours from Dublin to Kerry this today. I feel sick. M7 was a disaster.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭corkcomp

Webmonkey wrote: »
    8 hours from Dublin to Kerry this today. I feel sick. M7 was a disaster.

sh1t thats bad :-) was it traffic or ice or both? its meant to be ok from mitchelstown on?

A bit of both. Ah yeah its grand second half of M8. But at times you can feel car just moving to the left itself when going in straight line :p

Road from Cork to Kerry was worse by far.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭oeb

Webmonkey wrote: »
    A bit of both. Ah yeah its grand second half of M8. But at times you can feel car just moving to the left itself when going in straight line :p

Road from Cork to Kerry was worse by far.

Did you go the back way? I went through macroom yesterday and twas grand. A bit slippy at the county bounds but other than that not too bad.

oeb wrote: »
    Did you go the back way? I went through macroom yesterday and twas grand. A bit slippy at the county bounds but other than that not too bad.
    I go the millstreet way. It was okish but it was slippy all way for me anyways.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Welcome back kingtut. Glad you got your car sorted. Now that the purpose of this thread is no longer applicable, I'm closing it. Let's keep the chat to the chat thread okay? :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement